1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock, Gtabcomb 3.3

Default Disappointed

Hey guys. I just want to say how i'm kind of mad about ice cream sandwich and the nexus s. The only reason i bought this phone was for the fastest updates from Google. Well, the ICS update was released for GSM models ( I have the AT&T model) on December 16th. It is January 12th and i still haven't received the ota. I could've gotten a better phone, specs-wise, if i would have known they would delay this much.

I am regretting my purchase, to say the least.

If anyone has any information or happens to know anything about when it will start rolling out to us AT&T users, i would be very grateful.

ROM
    stock N4

Default Re: Disappointed

Same here juicer, I got the NS over the SGN because of the physical size and price of the SGN. I really like the NS it's a great device but disappointed in Google because of the delay of the update to ICS. If for some reason there is no update or if the update doesn't include the complete version of ICS I will unlock/root and flash CM9

seems like proof we're just the consumers inside of a very large, and very $$$ hungry, machine.

BUT, google needs the nexus base to continue the roll out NFC and google wallet. ($$$ hungry machine)

and that takes a phone update for us att/tmo/ect users.

wpbfjr on the road
    pardon me, i seem to have lost my mind in a reading comprehension accident...