- 10-09-2012, 03:10 PM #2
- 10-09-2012, 03:14 PM #3
Re: will "nexus s" get next android version - key lime pie ?
Hard to say if they will push the 4.1.2 (just pushed to the Nexus 7) or the rumored LG Nexus (Android v 4.2) because its sounding at this point like this is a minimal update to JellyBean. I can see Google pushing it out to the GSM Nexus S (TMobile/AT&T) and the Google Galaxy Nexus because there is no carrier crap standing in their way but its hard to say about the Sprint NS4G and Sprint/Verizon GNex what they will do since these depend on the carrier to approve the updates....
- 11-06-2012, 05:44 PM #4
- By azgalorRC in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 22Last Post: 09-26-2012, 02:21 PM
- By Jonexus in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 18Last Post: 09-25-2012, 04:08 PM
- By markabele in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:36 AM
- By jordanetodd in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2011, 12:34 AM
- By j8lacy in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2011, 01:38 AM