- 10-09-2012, 03:10 PM #2
- 10-09-2012, 03:14 PM #3
Re: will "nexus s" get next android version - key lime pie ?
Hard to say if they will push the 4.1.2 (just pushed to the Nexus 7) or the rumored LG Nexus (Android v 4.2) because its sounding at this point like this is a minimal update to JellyBean. I can see Google pushing it out to the GSM Nexus S (TMobile/AT&T) and the Google Galaxy Nexus because there is no carrier crap standing in their way but its hard to say about the Sprint NS4G and Sprint/Verizon GNex what they will do since these depend on the carrier to approve the updates....Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 11-06-2012, 05:44 PM #4
- By azgalorRC in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 22Last Post: 09-26-2012, 02:21 PM
- By Jonexus in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 18Last Post: 09-25-2012, 04:08 PM
- By markabele in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 12Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:36 AM
- By jordanetodd in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2011, 12:34 AM
- By j8lacy in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2011, 01:38 AM