1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is the Fourum for the Canadian Nexus S AT&T and other Questions?

Question 1: Am I in the right forum for the Canadian Version of the Samsung (Says Goggle on the Back Cover) Nexus S?
    Question 2: Is there an app that will allow to sort incoming SMSs into Folders say like Outlook does via rules.
    Question 2: MUST I use 3G to send an MMS? It seems so pointless to be able to send an SMS fine but MMS needs 3G?
    Question 3:My device is rooted, I installed Rom Toolbox (paid version) and installed a Bootanimation.zip; the boot animation works fine, but no sound on boot? Went into Root Explorer and discovered the bootanimation.zip is in /system/media and the manifest states that blahblah.mp3 must be in /system/media. OK Done. Still no sound on boot NB:Installed an beta rom one time Nexus Sense 3G ROM and it had boot up sound.

Thanks

Default Re: Is the Fourum for the Canadian Nexus S AT&T and other Questions?

If you are on Rogers, Bell or Telus then use the AT&T forum, if you are on Mobilicity or Wind, then use the T Mobile Nexus S forum.
    Teenage app developer for Auto Forum. Be sure to download Auto Forum from Google Play!