Is the Fourum for the Canadian Nexus S AT&T and other Questions?
Question 1: Am I in the right forum for the Canadian Version of the Samsung (Says Goggle on the Back Cover) Nexus S?
Question 2: Is there an app that will allow to sort incoming SMSs into Folders say like Outlook does via rules.
Question 2½: MUST I use 3G to send an MMS? It seems so pointless to be able to send an SMS fine but MMS needs 3G?
Question 3:My device is rooted, I installed Rom Toolbox (paid version) and installed a Bootanimation.zip; the boot animation works fine, but no sound on boot? Went into Root Explorer and discovered the bootanimation.zip is in /system/media and the manifest states that blahblah.mp3 must be in /system/media. OK Done. Still no sound on boot NB:Installed an beta rom one time Nexus Sense 3G ROM and it had boot up sound.
- 01-15-2013, 05:55 PM #2
- By MikeNY in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-03-2011, 05:07 PM
- By Baconator in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 35Last Post: 05-23-2011, 11:25 AM
- By owensch1 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2010, 12:22 PM
- By intheb0x in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 74Last Post: 08-03-2010, 11:32 PM
- By pinguino1 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2009, 09:44 PM