- 1 Posts
Nexus S - No media playback, speakers and mic
My Nexus S is having some serious issues after a ROM upgrade.
Below are the phone and ROM details :
Model : Nexus S
ANdroid version : 4.2.2
BaseBandversion : i9020
Kernel version : 3.0.50-Cyanogenmod
ROM : 10.1.3-crespo
Issue description :
After the ROM upgrade the Speakers stopped working. I am now unable to attend calls, when I accept a call it stalls and after a few seconds the call begins but the earpiece and mic does not work. Any apps or option in phone related to media playback crashes, for example when I try to change ringtone it crashes. I am also unable to record video, but is able to take pictures. The phone does not allow to play video. Could this be hardware related? can someone please help me.. I am completely lost and so sad about the phone.
Please help me.
- By Sean Jahnig in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2013, 09:13 AM
- By JGBrannan in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:31 PM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:35 AM
- By topshot45 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 07:35 AM
- By sprash in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2013, 01:04 AM