[Q] Some apps force close or restart themselves

Truepeace

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I don't know if I am allowed to name some of the apps, it is my first thread here, but the apps that force close are Black**** alpha, apto*** and Tunein radio pro.
They all used to work (except apto*** which I installed recently) before rooting my phone and flashing a new rom.

I can still use them but I have to click very quickly on something to load in Apto*** for example an app or a picture, or click very quickly the live chart or something like that in Tunein radio pro, or browse quickly in Black****, then if I use them for a few moments they'll close again or the app will restart itself.
I tried reinstalling Tunein radio pro and black**** (and clearing their data) with no luck. I also tried fixing the permissions in CMW when the problem only happened with Tunein radio pro but it didn't work.
Is there a way to fix that or to troubleshoot it? (I recently heard about logcat but I never used it)

I have flashed the CM10.1.3 stable rom and the wind kernel.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I don't know if I am allowed to name some of the apps, it is my first thread here, but the apps that force close are Black**** alpha, apto*** and Tunein radio pro.
They all used to work (except apto*** which I installed recently) before rooting my phone and flashing a new rom.

I can still use them but I have to click very quickly on something to load in Apto*** for example an app or a picture, or click very quickly the live chart or something like that in Tunein radio pro, or browse quickly in Black****, then if I use them for a few moments they'll close again or the app will restart itself.
I tried reinstalling Tunein radio pro and black**** (and clearing their data) with no luck. I also tried fixing the permissions in CMW when the problem only happened with Tunein radio pro but it didn't work.
Is there a way to fix that or to troubleshoot it? (I recently heard about logcat but I never used it)

I have flashed the CM10.1.3 stable rom and the wind kernel.
Thanks.

Welcome to the forums.
As for the apps, have you emailed the developers telling them your issues? Tell them what happens, what ROM you are using and device.

Truepeace

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I posted on the facebook page of Black**** alpha since they have no email or support section but I still didn't receive any response.
I emailed today Apto*** hoping they will reply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol