Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crackberrytraitor
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,921 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies are LIVE!!

Get them .

Keep in mind that until we get a RC or better that there will be bugs, but at this point, from what I'm reading, it's just about daily driver ready. You might experience some echoing in calls, so if you make a lot of phone calls be sure to test this if you decide to flash.

Also, you'll lose the absolutely awesome Sense camera, which is what keeps bringing me back to Sense roms.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

I have been trying these builds as they have been coming along. Once the camera was working, mostly, I think the push to get on nightly builds got done.

The butter is still missing, but is on the to do list. It runs real fast however, probably feels faster than sense. It does bug out from time to time however, with force closes and video anomalies, sometimes slightly worse, but never crippling.

Pandora won't stream over bt, so immediate dq from me . Man I miss it though.

If you don't need the video camera, and are satisfied with a good camera instead of great, it might be worth a try even at this stage. I would tough it out were it not for the bt thing .

Sent from my HTC One XL using Android Central Forums

Use AOKP Jellybean 1.1. Everything works perfectly, it's 100% ready for a daily driver. Pretty much Nexus grade. It's like a dream. I seriously can't tell any difference between it and my N7 at all, other than the size. I flashed it this morning and I am just blown away. I can't stop playing with my phone because it's so damn smooth! Battery life is fantastic! I know I've said it a million times before, but my S3 is sitting collecting dust.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums
    jdjustinm likes this.
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    What do you think?

Default Re: CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies are LIVE!!

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post
    Use AOKP Jellybean 1.1. Everything works perfectly, it's 100% ready for a daily driver. Pretty much Nexus grade. It's like a dream. I seriously can't tell any difference between it and my N7 at all, other than the size. I flashed it this morning and I am just blown away. I can't stop playing with my phone because it's so damn smooth! Battery life is fantastic! I know I've said it a million times before, but my S3 is sitting collecting dust.

lol love that phrase.

Newer builds have working camera and video camera, with most features enabled. Much better than before. Starting to really like the new notification drawer.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies are LIVE!!-uploadfromtaptalk1346694318995.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by loraque View Post
    Newer builds have working camera and video camera, with most features enabled. Much better than before. Starting to really like the new notification drawer.

Tried a build last night, still seems buggier than AOKP.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,921 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Haven't tried AOKP yet, from what I've read the camera works better on CM right now.

The new notification stuff is what makes me come back after using the awesome sense camera (that's what keeps bringing me back to sense).

Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Notifications just got better with the Quick-reply in notification area for SMS, and native popup support in the Messaging app. Looks nice, and makes the notification drawer even better.

Some good changes recently, for network performance, graphics performance and battery. Also got 4.1.2 on today's nightly. Worth updating for those that haven't lately.

CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies are LIVE!!-2012-10-10-09.46.40.png

ROM
    CM 10.1 and AOKP 4.2 RP

Quote Originally Posted by crackberrytraitor View Post

You mind providing a download link or something?

can you send me a link to download this rom? or what ever it is?? im brand new to this whole flashing and romming and odin and what not. Pretty pumped. Got a hold of this one X with a trade for an ATT galaxy s captivate, and 20 bucks on top. Steal right?! Not digging HTC's bloatware, but im pretty satisfied with the sturdiness and sleek design, thinking its gonna keep me from getting an s3.