I've tried multiple ways to flash TWRP onto my HOX. However, no matter what I try, absolutely nothing happens. It says "sending recovery" and "writing recovery" and all that stuff, but it takes less than three seconds and my phone doesn't even reboot. Am I missing something obvious, or is there a deeper-seated issue?
- 12-07-2012, 06:37 AM #2
- 943 Posts
Re: TWRP Troubles
It wont reboot until you tell it to. Did you try booting into Recovery and see if it worked? I don't see where you tried it... it will not do it until you do. Turn your phone off, hold VOLDWN down, and then turn the phone on. Keep holding VOLDWN until you get the white bootloader screen. Use volume rocker to select REVOERY and POWER to select. Phone should boot into RECOVERY. If the flash took, it should be TWRP and you can do what you want.
- 12-07-2012, 06:57 PM #4
- By guitarevan07 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:09 PM
- By ChocoBilly in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-19-2009, 09:04 PM
- By Adokimus in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:33 PM
- By KyleBuch in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2009, 02:35 AM
- By mabmarc#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2009, 07:44 PM