- 12-28-2012, 10:34 AM #2
- 588 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: CM10 - Where are the menu buttons?
If you have the recent apps remapped to be your menu button, then the three dots should be gone/hidden... U should still be able to display it in settings
HTC One X AT&T
Viper XL 3.2.4: ROOTED 2.20 : Hboot 1.14 : S-OFF!
Nexus 7 - Dirty Rootbox v2.0
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- By dsignori in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2011, 08:08 PM
- By Kristy_Joy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2010, 07:37 PM
- By ircactus in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 22Last Post: 03-15-2010, 12:03 PM
- By pmdied in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2010, 08:10 AM
- By nasalpancho in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2009, 10:32 AM