- 01-22-2013, 07:33 AM #2
- 588 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Black screen
You haven't bricked it.. Not permanently at least... Try to get into TWRP, go to mount, then mount USB storage when plugged into PC. If the sd card is corrupted, just reformat it. If you cannot get into recovery, try reflashing it from PC
To do these things, you need to be in bootloader
HTC One X AT&T
Viper XL 3.2.4: ROOTED 2.20 : Hboot 1.14 : S-OFF!
Nexus 7 - Dirty Rootbox v2.0
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- By dornier in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:24 PM
- By KoukiFC3S in forum HTC HeroReplies: 34Last Post: 04-11-2010, 11:01 PM
- By 717200 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2009, 11:33 PM
- By mabmarc#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:42 AM
- By johant in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2009, 03:02 PM