- 288 Posts
Viper XL 3.2 Notifications
I seem to have lost notifications! I thought it was weird that I haven't gotten any for awhile. I checked my email and when I opened it I had 14 new messages. I checked the play store and there were updates available. Same with Facebook. Text messages are all that will work.
I've been screwing around with settings (first night with the new rom) and now have no idea what I may have done! They were working earlier. Can anyone help?
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
Last edited by tcm1969; 02-03-2013 at 03:36 AM.
- 02-03-2013, 10:46 AM #2
- 648 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Viper XL 3.2 Notifications
If you have Power Saver on, it puts your data connection to sleep when the screen is off (you should still be getting notifications, just delayed).. Go to settings>power>power saver, turn it off... then scroll down and untick the option for data to sleep, then turn power saver back on.Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- By rsbenedict in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2009, 08:35 AM
- By natrixgli in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2009, 10:40 PM
- By secondskin in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 01:16 PM
- By azzazal in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:52 PM
- By corona24life in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 12:41 AM