1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Want to give it another try now.

Since messing up the phone system with the last ordeal and getting it working again I am thinking of giving another rom a try but don't know where to look. A little history. I had the stock going good, rooted, unlocked and flashed the Viper XL 3.1 or ? version. Then wanted to give another a try and something went wrong. Wouldn't boot to system wouldn't get past bootloader screen , wouldn't connect to Pc . Finally got a stock RUU to go on and things seemed pretty good. Now it connects most of the time to Pc as a mass storage. Phone and all works good except the making a call part. Sometimes when tapping the contact it goes black and have to reboot or it wont complete the call. I want another ROM that will work. Where is a list of good roms and which would be good ? I am still new to this stuff and don't really know what I am doing but eventually I get it figured out. Some one give some tips and hints.

ROM
    ViperXL/Dirty Rom

Default Re: Want to give it another try now.

The newest update for viper is out..it's perfect for a sense rom... give jellybam a try.

Make sure, when going to the download link, select Evita- 4.1 or 4.0.... 5.2 doesn't work properly

Don't forget to flash boot.img before (or after) flash
    Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
    Rooted, HyperDrive Rom

If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Want to give it another try now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzle69 View Post
    The newest update for viper is out..it's perfect for a sense rom... give jellybam a try.

Make sure, when going to the download link, select Evita- 4.1 or 4.0.... 5.2 doesn't work properly
    The JellyBam thread is dead

Don't forget to flash boot.img before (or after) flash