jesuspantaleon1993

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I got a at&t HTC One X but it's not going to be activated. So i have everything from Unlocked BL and rooted with SuperSU but I had used a Mac with all this. Now i'm wondering if anyone can give me a step-by-step process on how to get s-off on this One X with Mac?

jesuspantaleon1993

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
[S-Off] Facepalm S-Off for HTC One XL - xda-developers

Above is the only information about SOFF that I know about. Says all you need is working adb/fastboot environment. Not sure if you can do that on a Mac, so if not, you may also have to buy a 6 pack and stop by a friend's place to do it. Perfect excuse to drink a few with a bud doing geeky stuff.

Yeah thanks but most friends I have also have Mac since were all studying computer science.haha

loraque

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah thanks but most friends I have also have Mac since were all studying computer science.haha

Computer Science majors that avoid using a PC, end up working at Starbucks as a coffee barista, telling people that Macs are cool. ;)

You could grab a Windows XP virtual image from Microsoft that will run on virtual box on your Mac. That would probably do the trick (after you installed the Android SDK then on the virtual box). Microsoft has these for free use for 30-90 days I believe, and it is easy enough to get another one later if needed.

Googled this site up, links point to MS, so probably fine. You may want to look further first though :)

Download Free Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 VHD Image Files for Microsoft Virtual PC - Tweaking with Vishal

jesuspantaleon1993

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Haha thats funny but no I hate iOS because its so....limited.
Android all the way

Thanks Ill be reading this and see how can i do this because its a hassle when u have flash boot.img every damn time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci