HELP!!!!

mxcoope

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to install a new rom for my att htc one x. I am rooted and the bootloader is unlocked. S is On and my bootloader version is 1.14. I have tried installing 2 different roms. The first was the latest nightly of Chameleon OS and the second one is Baked Blackbean 8, both for Evita. In both instances, when I reboot my phone after doing a full wipe and install, including fastbooting the boot.img files. The phone boots to the animation screen and just keeps running the animation. It does not go past that screen. Since it is happening on 2 different roms, I think I am doing something wrong. Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix thi? I am running twrp recovery 2.5.0 and have used it to install the roms.

mbcastle

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Try using an older version of TWRP (2.3.x). The later versions sometimes have problems with wiping.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2

mxcoope

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I tried using TWRP 2.3.3.1 with the same results. Any other suggestions? When I do a new rom install, I do a factory reset, install rom, clear cache and delvic cache and then boot into bootloader and fastboot the boot.img file and reboot the phone. Am I doing something wrong?

wesley20850

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I tried using TWRP 2.3.3.1 with the same results. Any other suggestions? When I do a new rom install, I do a factory reset, install rom, clear cache and delvic cache and then boot into bootloader and fastboot the boot.img file and reboot the phone. Am I doing something wrong?

if you are coming from another rom you must wipe the system partition

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums