AT&TNote 3 - Friday, September 27th @ Best Buy???

Reggie

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
My wife just sent me a picture from the ATT store of the Note 3 there - Oct 4 was the release date given. Sunny today here in Fort Collins and might go in there tomorrow to play with one - Planning to go see the movie Rush in a few minutes

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm just surprised each store is giving a different date. I've heard the 1st-4th given as a date. The AT&T corporate store closest to me still says the 1st, so let's hope they're right.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
The first Note 3 that I want to see will be the one that I am taking home. :)

I went and checked one out. Simply amazing phone. I can't wait to get mine and slap Nova Launcher on there though, Touchwiz is such an ugly launcher, lol. I held the white one and the new back piece definitely feels nicer than the previous S3/S4/Note 2 backing. The 4k video was kind of fun to play with as well. Funny to see how much data it's taking up while only shooting a couple seconds worth of video, lol.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I went and checked one out. Simply amazing phone. I can't wait to get mine and slap Nova Launcher on there though, Touchwiz is such an ugly launcher, lol. I held the white one and the new back piece definitely feels nicer than the previous S3/S4/Note 2 backing. The 4k video was kind of fun to play with as well. Funny to see how much data it's taking up while only shooting a couple seconds worth of video, lol.

So you can confirm that the black back feels different from the white one? I have seen it in multiple videos were people say that the white one feels more slippery and the black one grippier, more soft touch feeling.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
So you can confirm that the black back feels different from the white one? I have seen it in multiple videos were people say that the white one feels more slippery and the black one grippier, more soft touch feeling.

Sadly they only had a white one on display. It doesn't feel like typical plastic backing, I can say that. If the black feels more grippier then that will be great!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sadly they only had a white one on display. It doesn't feel like typical plastic backing, I can say that. If the black feels more grippier then that will be great!

I find it odd that they would do that, although, hearing the reports of the soft touch black version makes me glad I pre ordered the black one. Even Alex from Android Central said it's a million times better feeling than the Note 2.

What's the SS in your name refer to if you don't mind me asking?

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I find it odd that they would do that, although, hearing the reports of the soft touch black version makes me glad I pre ordered the black one. Even Alex from Android Central said it's a million times better feeling than the Note 2.

What's the SS in your name refer to if you don't mind me asking?

haha I owned a 2001 Camaro SS awhile back. M6, full bolt ons, cammed, 4.10 gears, in red.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
haha I owned a 2001 Camaro SS awhile back. M6, full bolt ons, cammed, 4.10 gears, in red.

So my avatar looks a bit familiar? I have the exact same mods, as in exact same. Needs a new clutch and slave cylinder right now, so it's been side lined for a couple of months. :-(

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
So my avatar looks a bit familiar? I have the exact same mods, as in exact same. Needs a new clutch and slave cylinder right now, so it's been side lined for a couple of months. :-(

lol very familiar. The only difference is I had clear fronts instead of orange (for the side markers) and the chrome finished SS 10-spoke (if I remember correctly) wheels. I know I had fun with that car, I'm betting you do as well! What's ironic is I had the same issue as you have, so my car got to sit for a month or so before it was up and running again, lol.

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a pre order at one of the Best Buy stores here in Austin Tx and I was told 10/4 by both a Samsung Experience Rep and a manager.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

power5

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Best Buy in my neighborhood had none, they said next week. Did not go to the ATT store, but my dad is trying to get a 5s and they are a couple weeks out on those too.

dt808

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't even have AT&T, but one of the stores in Reno had it. Tells you how much I want it, huh? I have verizon.

Haha, well.. the screen was beautiful, felt great in my hand and I'm glad I pre-ordered it.

Store rep also told me it would be available in store on October 1st for you AT&T people, but for me.. who knows!

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I don't even have AT&T, but one of the stores in Reno had it. Tells you how much I want it, huh? I have verizon.

Haha, well.. the screen was beautiful, felt great in my hand and I'm glad I pre-ordered it.

Store rep also told me it would be available in store on October 1st for you AT&T people, but for me.. who knows!

lol I'm in the same boat. I'm on Sprint and I went to an AT&T store to play with it, lol.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
lol very familiar. The only difference is I had clear fronts instead of orange (for the side markers) and the chrome finished SS 10-spoke (if I remember correctly) wheels. I know I had fun with that car, I'm betting you do as well! What's ironic is I had the same issue as you have, so my car got to sit for a month or so before it was up and running again, lol.

Those are actually clear side markers with a black housing. The light just happens to be on, hence the orange.
I miss driving it, just running around in my truck right now, but it'll get fixed soon. I have ZR1 wheels, with 315's out the back, I used to have the ten spoke SS wheels.

But yeah...way off topic! Is it Friday yet?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital