AT&TNote 3 - Friday, September 27th @ Best Buy???

infenit101

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I nearly preordered on ATT Premier but backed off at the last minute. Will probably go to best buy where there will be no lines and get the new SGN3.

NJRonbo

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm. Wonder if Best Buy is carrying AT&T phones on the 27th if those
who preordered their Note III via AT&T will also get it that day.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordering would cease to exist if customers could buy them in the stores before the pre-ordered devices delivered. People need to stop panicking and realize that if you pre-ordered your device and there are rumors of an earlier release at retail, that only benefits you. I am sure that Best Buy gets their phones shipped from the same place that you do.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Clickbeast

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Just spoke with a BestBuy rep about the date.

1. He said that the phone WILL be available IN-STORE (obviously as well as online) on September 27th.

2. I asked why the phone was not available to chose in-store pickup. He said that the website will be updated to allow for in-store updates, but it will only be updated on the 27th.

Take all of this with a grain of salt, of course. I did try two different representatives, 1 hour apart, using the chat feature (I like to do that just in case 1 is misinformed). Indeed, I got the same answer for both.

Good luck to you all

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Then what about the people who pre-ordered through AT&T?!? Does this mean their corporate stores will have them in store that day? When I say "in store" I don't mean on the shelves, but stocked in a backroom. I'm about to go into the city where a corporate store is, maybe someone will know.

Clickbeast

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Then what about the people who pre-ordered through AT&T?!? Does this mean their corporate stores will have them in store that day? When I say "in store" I don't mean on the shelves, but stocked in a backroom. I'm about to go into the city where a corporate store is, maybe someone will know.

Let us know the results!

Tysonsaurus

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Only AT&T. As of now Best Buy only has the AT&T and Verizon version on their site of which only the AT&T version has a release date.

Thanks. I'm interested in the Verizon version...looks like I'll be waiting a lil longer than you AT&T guys.

Posted via Android Central App

Clickbeast

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I decided to call a local best buy mobile store (the ones that only sell cell phone related stuff).

The rep, at first, told me October 1st. I told him that I had spoken to a rep online, and the website says the 27th. He again said "our release date for is the 1st. If we get it before, we'll probably have to hold it in the back". I asked him to double check, since I believe he was wrong.

He then asks me to wait a minute while he searches his system. 30 seconds later, he says "oh...it says September 27th now, you're right. I guess we'll have it that friday, but you should still call first just in case".

Again, take that for a grain of salt

Last edited:

sh00ter1776

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my att note 3 through best buy. Mine is supposed to be delivered on 9/30 or 10/1. I get expedited shipping for free through best buy. Saves me a trip to the store.

Clickbeast

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my att note 3 through best buy. Mine is supposed to be delivered on 9/30 or 10/1. I get expedited shipping for free through best buy. Saves me a trip to the store.

But then you have to wait the whole weekend! That's like.... 3000-5000 years of wait, when it comes to waiting for a gadget.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Will Best Buy match AT&T's off contract price of $729? Their website shows $799, which is a big difference. I would like to be able to order one from the Best Buy website early morning, and pick it up around Noon when I get the chance to go up there. Hrmmm, I wonder if AT&T will get them around that day as well.

BeRich

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I stopped by my local BB and was told by a rep that they're not getting the Note 3 until October 12th and even if they get the shipment early, they can't sell them until AT&T (and other carriers) tell them they can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool