- 25 Posts
Bought today (Thursday) at AT&T store
I am happy to say I'm now a proud owner of a Note 3 coming over from an iPhone 4s. I bought it today at my local AT&T store. I was planning on getting the Galaxy S4 until last Friday when I saw the Note.
I've got numerous questions having never owned an android phone but from working with the S4 for a week I was extremely impressed. All the YouTube reviews do not do it justice as holding the Note and working with it is nothing short of amazing.
I loaded Bump on both phones to bring over my contacts and it worked great even after the store said there was no easy way.
Still learning my way around a new ecosystem so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-04-2013, 12:48 AM #2
- 10-04-2013, 01:02 AM #3
- 10-16-2013, 10:28 PM #4
- 10-19-2013, 01:41 PM #5
- 10-20-2013, 12:19 AM #6
- 10-20-2013, 02:28 AM #7
- 10-20-2013, 04:56 AM #8
- 10-20-2013, 08:56 PM #9
- 10-25-2013, 05:50 PM #10
- By Note2Dan in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2013, 11:44 AM
- By FreakyLocz14 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 19Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:17 PM
- By Sooks in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 198Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:06 PM
- By Chris Nguyen2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 49Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:15 PM
- By Clickbeast in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:09 PM