Buy 1 anker for $20 or...

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
or.. just go with the OEM samsung spare battery kit. I got mine today and was very surprised to find the charging dock supports USB 3.0.

aaronmoses

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get an additional Samsung brand U.S. wall charger and cable? I don't want aftermarket, they are usually cheap and do not work good. My wall charger charges pretty fast and I want another one for work.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I got one on eBay. The key is to look for the UL label on the charger. The one I got works just like the stock one that came with the phone. I bought it from a USA dealer. The knock offs, overheated and drained my battery. I'll see if I can find the dealer for you and get a link.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I got one on eBay. The key is to look for the UL label on the charger. The one I got works just like the stock one that came with the phone. I bought it from a USA dealer. The knock offs, overheated and drained my battery. I'll see if I can find the dealer for you and get a link.

Update: here is a link for a UL stamped charger. Enlarge the photos and you can see it on the label of the charger. The knock offs do not have the UL label. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...Ditem.view%26id%3D181269269493&token=T8u1URSs

pdqgp

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
forgo the OEM and go with this wall unit Monoprice has great stuff. I use two of them, one for my house and the other for my work travel bag. Will charge my spare battery pack, iPad, Note 3 and my Mifi all at once and all very fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome