no nfc from moto x

onlyoneromeo

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I have a note 3 and a moto x and I was trying to transfer a song from the moto to the note 3 and it wouldn't go thru. it just kept opening the google Play music app but wouldnt transfer the song. Any suggestions? And yes all the applicable nfc and s beam goodness is activated on both phones.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a note 3 and a moto x and I was trying to transfer a song from the moto to the note 3 and it wouldn't go thru. it just kept opening the google Play music app but wouldnt transfer the song. Any suggestions? And yes all the applicable nfc and s beam goodness is activated on both phones.

I think copyright protections got in the way of the transfer. Meaning only things that you do, like screenshots, your own pictures, etc, can be shared.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Make sure Samsung Beam is off...If it's on you will only be able to bump with other Galaxy devices. Any other devices will fail. Au lady that what experiences I had.

Posted via Android Central App

alexlam24

Banned
Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
You're saying it just keeps opening up the Google music app. Try sending it from the Samsung app on your phone

Sent from Samsung Z1 GPE on T-Mobile

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781