- 32 Posts
My screen doesn't recognize my hand...only my s pen.
Earlier today, when I pulled out my GN3, I couldn't manipulate the screen with my fingers, unlock ... anything. However the s pen works fine. I called Samsung tech and they had me hard factory restart, start in safe mode, as well as toggle some settings to no avail. I called ATT and they went through the exact same things with me. My question is has anyone else experienced this? I have not dropped my phone nor has it been exposed it to liquids or humid environments, so I have no clue why my pen would work, and my fingers wouldn't. Please help if you can.
Last edited by themrhays; 10-28-2013 at 01:33 AM.''Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer'' - Maj. I.L. Holdridge USMC (RET)
- 10-28-2013, 03:32 AM #2
- 11-11-2013, 11:23 PM #4
- By worldsoutro in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 04:43 PM
- By Dustin Tracy in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:29 AM
- By chris lomas in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:01 AM
- By Drummerboy1975 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2013, 10:39 PM
- By meerbot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2013, 10:25 PM