- 4 Posts
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Mail app account colors
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the colors of the email accounts?
For example, my first account defaulted to blue, my second to red, and my third to orange. Can this be changed other than defaulting by the order they were added?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-28-2013, 05:05 PM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Mail app account colors
I don't use the stock email apps, but try an app called "set calendar color." I used it to modify the calendar colors in both the stock app and some third party apps that don't have that as a feature. It may change the account color for all uses - don't know.
- By CompMan2012 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 59Last Post: 11-05-2013, 12:28 PM
- By olues in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2013, 01:44 AM
- By rbingley in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2013, 11:55 AM
- By CompMan2012 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 10-31-2013, 10:05 AM
- By Guyute278 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 03:47 PM