Swipe with S pen? lag?
I went to AT&T and played with this phone. Nice phone.
What I didn't think to try while there was swipe with the S pen, can you do that?
and 2nd question, the S4 I had lagged like a dog. The Note 3 didn't seem to do that at the store. Anyone seeing any Lag while using the Note 3? (be honest plz. lots of people tried to say the S4 didn't lag and sorry for being so blunt but that is a straight out lie. or maybe they never used anything but samsung devices and never experienced a smooth phone before, i.e just normal to them)
Thinking about grabbing a Note 3 soon(tm)
ThanksiOS and Android are BOTH great.
LG Optimus G Pro, S4, iPhone 5S, Note 3.. and now, the moto x!!
- 10-29-2013, 01:39 PM #2[I]Been there, done that...
iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, Lumia 900, Lumia 920, Samsung GS3, GS4, GS4 Active, HTC One Dev Ed, LG G2,Moto X and now Samsung Note 3
- 10-30-2013, 04:24 PM #3
- 10-30-2013, 04:57 PM #4
- By Bears in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 04:40 AM
- By emmanuelcg760 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:08 PM
- By TekNinja81 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 12:15 PM
- By paintdrinkingpete in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:01 AM