Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mhunter6378
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Swipe with S pen? lag?

I went to AT&T and played with this phone. Nice phone.
    What I didn't think to try while there was swipe with the S pen, can you do that?

and 2nd question, the S4 I had lagged like a dog. The Note 3 didn't seem to do that at the store. Anyone seeing any Lag while using the Note 3? (be honest plz. lots of people tried to say the S4 didn't lag and sorry for being so blunt but that is a straight out lie. or maybe they never used anything but samsung devices and never experienced a smooth phone before, i.e just normal to them)

Thinking about grabbing a Note 3 soon(tm)

Thanks
    iOS and Android are BOTH great. iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, LG Optimus G Pro, S3, S4, Note 3, Moto X..
    Currently using LG G2, Note 3 and Nokia 520 WP8

Default Re: Swipe with S pen? lag?

Quote Originally Posted by mayconvert View Post
    I went to AT&T and played with this phone. Nice phone.
    What I didn't think to try while there was swipe with the S pen, can you do that?

and 2nd question, the S4 I had lagged like a dog. The Note 3 didn't seem to do that at the store. Anyone seeing any Lag while using the Note 3? (be honest plz. lots of people tried to say the S4 didn't lag and sorry for being so blunt but that is a straight out lie. or maybe they never used anything but samsung devices and never experienced a smooth phone before, i.e just normal to them)

Thinking about grabbing a Note 3 soon(tm)

Thanks
    Swipe as in keyboard text swiping, yes it does that. Lag like the S4, no it doesn't do that I'm happy to say. Very fast and responsive.
    Thanked by:
    mayconvert likes this.

I'm glad. Mine is coming in tomorrow.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

My s4 also suffered from multiple lag/stutters every day, so far I'm happy to report my note 3 is on a whole different level. After the S4 mistake I'm probably going to stay in the note loop.

Note 3 <Caesars>