- 10-29-2013, 11:07 PM #2
Re: Docked Icons on Home Screen
click and hold the one you want to remove, a trash can will appear and you can remove it. then click and hold an empty space on the homepage when the menu comes up, choose apps and drag chrome onto the homepage. Once on the home page click and hold to then drag down to the docked icons.
I have changed all of mine, except the dialer.
- 10-29-2013, 11:39 PM #3
- 11-02-2013, 07:41 PM #5
- 11-03-2013, 05:32 PM #6
- By hoben02 in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:58 AM
- By eRod v1.0 in forum T-MobileReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:26 PM
- By Abscissa in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2013, 02:53 AM
- By BillDennes in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:30 PM
- By Arturo Duran Tosta in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 09:11 PM