New Note 3 issue
Just got my GN3 yesterday and a few times now it looks like my phone is locking up. It still performs like normal with the following exceptions. The home button doesn't work. Pressing the power button turns of the screen but does not lock the device. Long pressing the power menu, does not bring up the reboot commands. Moving from app to app brings up black screen for 1 or 2 seconds before going to the screen. The only way to fix is hard reboot or pull the battery. Anyone else having this issue?
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-04-2013, 03:52 PM #2
Re: New Note 3 issue
Sorry to hear you are having these issues. If it were me and my device was doing this on day two of ownership I would rush right back to where I bought it and exchange it for a new one. This should not be happening on day two or any other for that matter, but brand new - that's just not acceptable.
- 11-06-2013, 04:07 PM #3
- 11-07-2013, 01:35 PM #4
- 11-10-2013, 01:21 PM #5
- 11-12-2013, 03:01 AM #6
- 11-21-2013, 12:45 AM #7
- By Perry Blake in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2013, 03:22 PM
- By dannyv09 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2013, 11:49 AM
- By luminous23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2013, 10:55 PM
- By mouglie2 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:47 PM
- By mjdelaney80 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2013, 02:07 PM