Nice Dock/Sync Cradle for the Note 3, only $13.99

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I received my dock from eBay and quite happy with it. Only costs $13.99 with free delivery. Fast shipping too. I also ordered a 2nd one for sitting next to my bed. (and A/C charger)
Pro's : It's USB 3 which is real nice. It has a built in spare battery charger. Con: No A/C adapter for just charging.
Here's the Discription and Features:

Description:
This desktop sync cradle allows you to synchronize and charge your smart phone with any USB-enabled computer.
Simply connect the USB cradle to any PC, you are ready to sync and charge your device.
This cradle combines convenience with a sleek and stylish design.
The cradle also has a spare battery slot so you can charge your smartphone and a spare battery at the same time.
The USB docking cradle holds your smart phone at a comfortable reading angle and provides convenient access on your desk.

Features:
3-in-1 multi-functions desktop cradle: USB Data Synchronize, Phone Charger, Extra Battery Charger.
Synchronise and charge your device and a spare battery (not included) simultaneously
Built in Micro USB socket allows you to connect to PC with any USB cable (USB Data Cable included)
Synchronize and charge phone with USB cable or AC adapter. Extra battery Charger with AC adapter. (Note: AC adapter and Battery are not included).
LED Power Indicator.

Here's the link:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...Ditem.view%26id%3D190943162281&token=NmgPtM9Q

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
It has a Micro USB charging cord but a USB 3.0 docking port. How does that work? I'd be interested to see if it really charges at USB 3.0 speed. I hope you guys that get one post about the charging speed. Just curious.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
It has a Micro USB charging cord but a USB 3.0 docking port. How does that work? I'd be interested to see if it really charges at USB 3.0 speed. I hope you guys that get one post about the charging speed. Just curious.

This looks easy to swap out and replace with USB 3.0.
Can use the micro USB in the car or office.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
This looks easy to swap out and replace with USB 3.0.
Can use the micro USB in the car or office.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Can you let us know...

1) Can you switch that mIcro port out? There is no way that mIcro USB is going to adequately power that 3.0 port.

2) Can you fit either an extended battery or a regular battery with a TPU case with it in the dock?

Thanks! There will be a test afterward. ;):p

BKlip

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Ugh, I ordered one on Monday and just now realized it's USB to PC only and no AC adapter for simply charging.

Can anyone recommend something similar (that looks this good) for around the same price?

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Ugh, I ordered one on Monday and just now realized it's USB to PC only and no AC adapter for simply charging.

Can anyone recommend something similar (that looks this good) for around the same price?

I bought an a/c USB charger on ebay for less than $ 2.50. Just make sure it has at least a 1000 ma charger. Matching the stock one is even better! Got it also in 2 days.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Look for the U/L logo on the charger, if it's not on it or you can't see it in the picture, it's a knock off and it is not a 2 amp charger.

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't own a case for my Note 3. I use a phone holder that clips on my belt.
There's a very small gap of maybe .5 mm behind the phone and slightly bigger gap of just over 1 mm on each side. Doubt a case would fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair