Is The Note 3 Good For Making Calls?

MrVeda

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Having read several reviews, many suggest the call quality is tinny or not that clear. I rely on my phone for making calls all day and would like to hear from ATT users if call quality is good and if calls get dropped easily?

redhat1001

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I use mine mostly through my car's bluetooth on my 60 mile daily commute. Sounds great. Used a few times holding with no complaints.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Call quality has been as good as, if not better than, any cell phone I've had. Callers sound natural and volume is good. I use the handset most of the day and use a Bluetooth headset during my commutes, both sound good and are without issues for me. Most of my day is spent in areas where I typically get two to three bars of LTE service, have yet to have a dropped call.

jtb79

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I was worried about that as well coming from the iPhone 5 but after over a month with the phone I haven't had any problems and the calls come through clear for me.

Posted via Android Central App

MrVeda

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the feedback. I wonder how reviewers like Phonearena never give a positive review on call quality. I suspect the review units and also quick updates from the Carriers help address any initial issues.

dragoro

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
A lot of the time, most people only go on the net to complain about a problem. For the most part, people that dont have any problems dont bother going to websites to praise their stuff so it appears that theres nothing but problems with stuff. This is true of everything, not just phones.

dsx968

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I think the call quality on mine is excellent both on the phone and bluetooth over the car stereo. Puts my Verizon iPhone 4s work phone to shame in the call quality department.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

pre1561

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine is fine with everything I've tried it with. Outside speaker, ear speaker and BT.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 4

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I am on the phone on and off all day and I usually talk for my 45 minute ride home and so far no issues.

Sent from my gameboy color

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol