Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By jaj324
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Note 3 Owner Crazy Question

Okay I am not new to android but this is the first time that i have owned a note device and i like it so far not as big as i thought or either i am just use to it after a couple of hours but here is my question i set up my main gmail account so now i am trying to add my secondary gmail account to just pull emails and yet like on most android devices you can go to accounts add another however on the note 3 i cannot find anyway to add the second gmail account any help will be greatly appreciated thanks everyone in advance....
    PhoneJunkie

Iphone 5s
    HTC One (M8)
    Nexus 5

Sold (HTC One X, iPhone 4s, Ipad Mini, Galaxy S3, and S4 LG Optimus G Pro)

Default Re: New Note 3 Owner Crazy Question

I can't find that option either. As far as I can tell, you can only have One Gmail acct on the gmail app. You have to add the 2nd one to the "native" email app.
    I will keep a watch on this thread too incase someone found it... I sure can't.
    Not a big deal for me, but it would be nice to have both my gmail in one app.
    iOS and Android are BOTH great. iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, LG Optimus G Pro, S3, S4, Note 3, Moto X..
    Currently using LG G2, Note 3 and Nokia 520 WP8
    Thanked by 2:

Go to the main settings app on the phone, in accounts, select Google. Simply input your secondary account and choose to only sync email. Then go back to the Gmail app and you will see your account there. I hope this answers your question.

Clay Russell
    Thanked by 2:
    Banned

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nokia4life View Post
    Okay I am not new to android but this is the first time that i have owned a note device and i like it so far not as big as i thought or either i am just use to it after a couple of hours but here is my question i set up my main gmail account so now i am trying to add my secondary gmail account to just pull emails and yet like on most android devices you can go to accounts add another however on the note 3 i cannot find anyway to add the second gmail account any help will be greatly appreciated thanks everyone in advance....
    Is punctuation no longer taught in schools?

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by clayrussell View Post
    Go to the main settings app on the phone, in accounts, select Google. Simply input your secondary account and choose to only sync email. Then go back to the Gmail app and you will see your account there. I hope this answers your question.

Thank you for providing actual help clayrussell it is much appreciated.

Clay Russell
    PhoneJunkie

Iphone 5s
    HTC One (M8)
    Nexus 5

Sold (HTC One X, iPhone 4s, Ipad Mini, Galaxy S3, and S4 LG Optimus G Pro)