Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone NOT having all these issues ?

I keep reading all these crazy things / issues everyone is having; wi-fi issues, screen issues, s-pen issues, battery, build, buttons .. etc etc.
    The list seems to be pretty large.

I bought a Note 3, kept it a few days, returned it, went back to moto x. 4 days later I bought the Note 3 again, from a different AT&T store.
    Both Note 3's I purchased have been flawless for me. The Only issue I had was that pop up about it had to deny some app, but that quit immediately after popping up a couple times. It hasn't returned so far.
    Everything seems to be perfect. No crashes, no major hitching, wi-fi works perfect, reception, as good the iPhone was.
    battery life is amazing. I can't do enough to run out of battery in 1 day.
    I kind of just want people to know, there are prefect Note 3's out there too. I hate to see others having all these issues, but I don't have any of them.
    Anyone else have a perfectly working, awesome, Note 3?
    iOS and Android are BOTH great. iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, LG Optimus G Pro, S3, S4, Note 3, Moto X..
    Currently using LG G2, Note 3 and Nokia 520 WP8

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default Re: Anyone NOT having all these issues ?

You Know I also do not have these issues. I used to get a lot of screen freezes when the my magazine app would open but that is gone now

Not having those issues on Verizon.

Sent from my iPad
    Have you tried SEARCH today? LPCZI9G4

No problems here with my AT&T Note 3 (nor with a second one I'm familiar with).

People with problems are disproportionately represented in these forums. We're much more likely to post if something's wrong than if everything's fine.
    Andronote3 likes this.

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts

You won't find many posts of people praising the phone, only those complaining. I haven't had any issues myself either.

No issues with my phone either!

I had the button not respond issue once and I did a battery pull that resolved it have not had the issue since. I am on day 4 of owning the note 3. I do have this random message that appears all the time saying an application tried to access something however all my apps come from the play store and are legit first party apps I think a it's Samsung janky security software. Outside of that it's been a great experience

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    PhoneJunkie

Iphone 5s
    HTC One (M8)
    Nexus 5

Sold (HTC One X, iPhone 4s, Ipad Mini, Galaxy S3, and S4 LG Optimus G Pro)

Awesome phone. No issues whatsoever!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Mine has issues after the updates. Some apps crashes and freeze my phone and said unfortunately the viber or line has stopped. Million times a day

i love my note 3

Global Posts
    5,581 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by mayconvert View Post
    I keep reading all these crazy things / issues everyone is having; wi-fi issues, screen issues, s-pen issues, battery, build, buttons .. etc etc.
    The list seems to be pretty large.

I bought a Note 3, kept it a few days, returned it, went back to moto x. 4 days later I bought the Note 3 again, from a different AT&T store.
    Both Note 3's I purchased have been flawless for me. The Only issue I had was that pop up about it had to deny some app, but that quit immediately after popping up a couple times. It hasn't returned so far.
    Everything seems to be perfect. No crashes, no major hitching, wi-fi works perfect, reception, as good the iPhone was.
    battery life is amazing. I can't do enough to run out of battery in 1 day.
    I kind of just want people to know, there are prefect Note 3's out there too. I hate to see others having all these issues, but I don't have any of them.
    Anyone else have a perfectly working, awesome, Note 3?
    The people who have all of those issues are more outspoken than the ones who don't

Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
    txmarine801 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chloeshotmom View Post
    Mine has issues after the updates. Some apps crashes and freeze my phone and said unfortunately the viber or line has stopped. Million times a day

i love my note 3
    Same. Since the update my phone battery is horrible.

Sent From Samsung Note 3

I agree. I had a perfect one and I stupidly returned it. Just got the notice to go into the store to swap this one out. Hopefully I strike gold again, because I love this phone and desperately want to keep it.

mine has been working pretty well also except for a few bad battery days but i usually figure out what app is causing the issue. and i have had a few freezes, the phone would not respond to any touch command for 5 - 10 seconds. that has happened around 5-8 times. I received my phone 1 day before release day. for the most part its been great.

Quote Originally Posted by munnarg View Post
    You won't find many posts of people praising the phone, only those complaining. I haven't had any issues myself either.
    Exactly. I have issues at home with my Wi-Fi connection becoming unstable, but it's very intermittent, so it's not a deal breaker for me. Other than that, no problems with the phone for me. I absolutely love it.
    Current Devices: HTC One M8, Nexus 5, Note 3, 2013 Nexus 7
    Retired Devices: Moto X, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S 3, Galaxy Nexus, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Droid Eris

Android Addict

No issues here. Loving the Note 3. (AT&T)

Haven't really had any problems with mine

Sent from my gameboy color

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Ive had mine for a week now and i do have a couple of little hiccups here and there but other wise the phone is great.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rnkriis View Post
    Ive had mine for a week now and i do have a couple of little hiccups here and there but other wise the phone is great.....
    +1

I had all the issues. Samsung warrantied mine and sent me another one. No issues with the 2nd note 3.. AT&T

I've had mine for almost a month now and other than a couple random restarts & one time the buttons were unresponsive
    for that 10 second or so time period & then rebooted, I've had no other issue. And battery life is absolutely amazing!

~**~Heidi~**~

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 using AC Forums mobile app

Mines been pretty much perfect. The only issue I had was the prevention message once or twice, then there was an update that fixed it quite a while ago.

Otherwise perfect - great battery, smooth operation, great screen.

I'm happy. AT&T.

I have not had any problems, but did have a freeze on watching ESPN video once..

I had issues on day one. It didn't let me download anything at all. Whenever I tried to download anything it would start and then say the process android. process.media has stopped. I tried to clear the data of Google play and download manager and it would only fix it for a couple of minutes. Then I signed out of Google play and Google account on my browser, cleared data and sign back in. Haven't had that issue since.

I also had problems with Wi-Fi on day one. kept getting popups about the connection being too slow or unstable and it would disconnect, unchecking auto connection switch fixed that one. I do have slow Wi-Fi so I guess the phone was switching because 4g is faster than my Wi-Fi. I haven't had any issues since.
    Rooted the phone, uninstalled bloatware and now is running like a beast.

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

No problems with my Note3 on AT&T. Have had it 5wks now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I've had my phone for about a month now, and only have WIFI issues when I am at work. It is really annoying when trying to do work, the WIFI will randomly disconnect. To connect in the first place you have to accept the Guest Agreement, it will lag and not connect 7 - 8 times until it finally does connect. I go through this issue so many times it's ridiculous. I've disabled everything imaginable. Even turned off WIFI and it still randomly tries to connect, which interrupts the 4G.

Such a shame because my Note 2 never had this issue, and now I'm passed the return point so I'm stuck with this phone. I really hope there is some sort of fix. Any suggestions?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast