Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Almeuit
  • 1 Post By Almeuit
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?

Last edited by XiphoneUzer; 12-05-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Default Re: Getting Rid of that Gawd Awful Yellow/Orange Lockscreen Backround

Click the menu button on the left and select set wallpaper.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Last edited by XiphoneUzer; 12-06-2013 at 08:42 AM.

WOW, is this your first smartphone?!?! LOL

Try down loading some from your phone or computer also you can use any image from your gallery.... welcome.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Last edited by XiphoneUzer; 12-05-2013 at 01:02 PM.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by XiphoneUzer View Post
    I can assure u that my JB iphones are way different than this. Its a whole different approach to do things, (making it hard for me to guess).
    I get you. I'm new to all of this too.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

I kinda like the gawd awful lock screen background. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by XiphoneUzer View Post
    OMG, how could the powers that be at Samsung let someone decide that that gawd awful yellow/orange painted thingy would be a "good idea" ?
    That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen on a phone, I need to get rid of it quickly before I puke.
    (they should also run an audio clip in the back round of fingernails on the chalkboard for the complete turn-off) [...]

much thx, I'm afraid to show my friends my new phone
    Many of us like the default wallpaper. If you don't, that's fine. Just ask how to change it. There's no need for you to come here and announce your incredulity that others' aesthetic sense can differ from yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary02468 View Post
    Many of us like the default wallpaper. If you don't, that's fine. Just ask how to change it. There's no need for you to come here and announce your incredulity that others' aesthetic sense can differ from yours.
    Actually a forum is definitely a place to discuss opinions about things... Just FYI.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Thanked by:
    SalixIncendium likes this.

As to the OP's question on how to change the wallpapers... Follow the below screenshots .

You can also get different wallpapers from online. Just download them to your phone (usually you can tap and hold on a picture) and then set it as your wallpaper.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?-1386075279614.jpg   How can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?-1386075289327.jpg   How can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?-1386075298752.jpg  
    Thanked by 2:
    nokia4life likes this.

Global Posts
    11,761 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Please keep the discussion civil and on-topic. If you don't care for the thread, then just move on. Posting in the thread to complain about another post or a member is not an appropriate response.

I suggest that the participants of this thread avail themselves of the opportunity to review the forum rules.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    As to the OP's question on how to change the wallpapers... Follow the below screenshots .

You can also get different wallpapers from online. Just download them to your phone (usually you can tap and hold on a picture) and then set it as your wallpaper.

I think any of those 3 would be very aesthetically pleasing as a wallpaper.

Thanks Almeuit!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    854 Global Posts

Default re: How can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?

Interesting thread title, not sure how it relates to wallpaper however.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1

Global Posts
    5,739 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

Default re: How can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?

Closed.

​Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
    May the Force Be With You

Community Rules & Guidelines​
    (Formerly "NothingIsTrue")