- 91 Posts
MHL connector 5pin vs 11pin
My old MHL connector worked fine for Note 1 does not work for Note 3. I heard I need a new 11 pin connector. Is that true Reccomendations?
Also for hdmi TV I would like to plug a powered usb hub into the phone and then attach a wireless mouse and MHL connector. Is that possible or will I need to plug MHL directly into the phone and get a bluetooth mouse?
- 12-09-2013, 08:04 AM #2
Re: MHL connector 5pin vs 11pin
Correct. I would recommend the samsung branded one as it is for their devices (S3, note2 etc) Check amazon etc for that.
Not sure about this one thinking and OTG cable would be your best bet. Those are pretty cheap. that or just get a bluetooth mouse.
- By cdahncke in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 11:01 AM
- By Micah Dawson in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:06 PM
- By cdahncke in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:08 AM
- By waynezo in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2013, 04:59 AM
- By etronicsjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:30 PM