Disable power button when locked
Love my note 3. My only grief is sometimes, while in my pocket, the phone will restart due to me inadvertently pressing the power button when bending down. Is there a way to not allow the phone to power off or restart while it's locked?
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-10-2013, 11:45 PM #2
Re: Disable power button when locked
I believe there's an app for that (no pun intended), but if I recall correctly you'll need root, as the power button is the ONLY button that's 'hard-wired' in the system to wake up your device; you can disable volume and home buttons with other apps easily, but for this, you'll need root and you should do so at your own risk, this is a very crucial 'trigger'.
- By Shaun Osborn in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 12Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:03 AM
- By luna_r in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:35 AM
- By Airpilot1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-12-2013, 01:16 PM
- By shaneontherocks in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 10:31 PM
- By lunytnz in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2013, 08:26 PM