- 44 Posts
Question: Copying note field in a contact entry
My brother in law has a Note 2 and when looking at my Note 3 he noticed that with the Note 3 you cannot just touch the "note section" in a contact and bring up a copy menu, you must click edit and then go to the "note section" and touch it to bring up copy menu. We tried finding a setting to allow it to work like the Note 2 but were unsuccessful. Anyone know if it is possible on the Note 3. I cannot understand why they would take away a feature that is much easier.
- 12-22-2013, 02:32 PM #2
- 44 Posts
Re: Question: Copying note field in a contact entry
Last edited by totaled; 12-23-2013 at 05:16 AM.
- 12-27-2013, 10:31 AM #4
- By slinkies in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2014, 07:20 AM
- By devchaube15 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 11Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:37 AM
- By Cauhauna in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2013, 03:32 PM
- By D_M89 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 12-23-2013, 04:51 PM
- By cslo5 in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2013, 02:56 PM