1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question: Copying note field in a contact entry

My brother in law has a Note 2 and when looking at my Note 3 he noticed that with the Note 3 you cannot just touch the "note section" in a contact and bring up a copy menu, you must click edit and then go to the "note section" and touch it to bring up copy menu. We tried finding a setting to allow it to work like the Note 2 but were unsuccessful. Anyone know if it is possible on the Note 3. I cannot understand why they would take away a feature that is much easier.

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

Default Re: Question: Copying note field in a contact entry

Quote Originally Posted by totaled View Post
    My brother in law has a Note 2 and when looking at my Note 3 he noticed that with the Note 3 you cannot just touch the "note section" in a contact and bring up a copy menu, you must click edit and then go to the "note section" and touch it to bring up copy menu. We tried finding a setting to allow it to work like the Note 2 but were unsuccessful. Anyone know if it is possible on the Note 3. I cannot understand why they would take away a feature that is much easier.
    So you don't hoze the contact info by accident.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Sonix View Post
    So you don't hoze the contact info by accident.
    True but you can do one touch coping of the phone # & email fields on the Note 3 and for me that info is more important than the note field. I was actually trying to find out if there was a setting I missed that would allow the Note 3 to do one touch coping for the "note field".
    Last edited by totaled; 12-23-2013 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by totaled View Post
    My Telus one is the same way. Have to go to edit .

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app