- 1 Posts
Newbie to Note 3 & having trouble with Music Files
Hi Everyone! I finally made the switch from and iphone to the Note 3. so I'm new to the note 3 and I purchased a few songs from google play store and it put them automatically into the "play music" app and now I can only access them thru the "play music" app. I want them to show up in the "music" app so I can turn them into ringtones using a ringtone maker app. How do I move these music files? I hope Im making sense! Thank you in advance for all your help!!
- 12-27-2013, 02:13 PM #2
Re: Newbie to Note 3 & having trouble with Music Files
Hi, welcome to AC. They aren't easy to get to because Google is trying to discourage file sharing/piracy.
So you'll need to search for them with a file manager.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
- 12-31-2013, 09:17 AM #3
- By K8ie1982 in forum General Photography LoungeReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2014, 02:01 PM
- By Denny Attaway in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2013, 10:53 PM
- By san k in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:31 PM
- By tvillan401 in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 12-27-2013, 04:43 PM
- By bayouvette in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:36 AM