AT&T Enhanced Push to Talk
Can anyone answer me this. Does the ATT push to talk work on the GNOTE 3?
We use the push to talk service religiously at work, (Parks services). I would very much like us to transition to this phone since its basically a tablet and has the added feature of the S-Pen. The versatility and function would be a great asset. However I have been unable to get answers from ATT. Any help you guys could provide would be tremendous.
- 02-17-2014, 01:38 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: AT&T Enhanced Push to Talk
Hey, I found a way to get AT&T's PTT to work on a Gnote 3 but you must have either a rooted Note 3 or another device which is rooted in order to get the app working on a non rooted note 3.
See my post on XDA note 2 Q&A section: AT&T Push to Talk on Note 2 - xda-developers
Hope this helps
- 02-21-2014, 03:16 PM #3
- 02-26-2014, 05:34 PM #4
- By metz65 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 80Last Post: 06-09-2014, 08:15 PM
- By power5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 01-20-2014, 06:33 PM
- By Riley Spigelmeyer in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:58 AM
- By yetanotheracct in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:14 AM
- By reenababy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:33 AM