- 2 Posts
Note 3 having issues switching back to 4g lte in capable areas.
It seems like when my note 3 is in areas of low 4g lte signal, it automatically switches to 4g, which is ok I suppose, but when I get back to a high range of 4g lte area, it has a hard time switching back to 4g lte. This isn't the first note that does it, as I warrantied the other note 3 I had.
Is it software? Or hardware?
- 01-13-2014, 04:40 PM #2
- 01-15-2014, 07:54 AM #3
- 01-15-2014, 08:43 PM #4
- 01-16-2014, 11:17 PM #5
Re: Note 3 having issues switching back to 4g lte in capable areas.
Under settings. MORE NETWORK - MOBILE NETWORK - NETWORK OPERATORS. You can change the option there. It works on my note 3 and my wife's iPhone 5. I'm on Maxis network in Malaysia. The 2G/3G/4G seems to confuse the phone.....
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
- By tsosmi in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2014, 07:35 AM
- By Gordon72 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 04:04 PM
- By mickyboy9000 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:35 PM
- By Ry in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 06:13 PM
- By Jorge Lavayen in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 03:21 PM