Thinking hard about trading my Note 3 for iPhone 5s.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I had every new phone out already besides the 5s and I want to try the 5s. I hear the Touch ID is very accurate and good I hear and the camera is flawless I hear and I love taking pictures so I'm thinking about it I'm not sure yet because I love the features on this Note 3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

vsnlweb

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I've had the iPhone 5S. It's nice... I mean if you wanna try it just for trying it sake them go for it. The camera is not bad, but it's not perfect either...

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
This is silly. If you take a lot of pictures go buy a camera. Even the least expensive is going to be far better taking pictures than any phone.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
This is silly. If you take a lot of pictures go buy a camera. Even the least expensive is going to be far better taking pictures than any phone.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

I obviously don't want a camera and I obviously kno a camera is better than phone cameras . I want the best camera out of these two phones why I might trade because I hear iPhone 5s camera is flawless.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had the iPhone 5S. It's nice... I mean if you wanna try it just for trying it sake them go for it. The camera is not bad, but it's not perfect either...

Do you think its a bad trade?

vsnlweb

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Do you think its a bad trade?

Is a trade that you world make purely for experimentation unless you really love iOS. If your just bored then no I wouldn't make the swap...

txsizzler

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I had the 5S.. and ended up back in the Android world, and am very happy with the Note 3. Honestly, the difference is so close on the camera quality, that it doesn't really matter... what matters to me, is being happy with my UI, which the Note 3 fits the bill perfectly.

gdmin

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I obviously don't want a camera and I obviously kno a camera is better than phone cameras . I want the best camera out of these two phones why I might trade because I hear iPhone 5s camera is flawless.

I think you've already made up your mind there...

Sent from multiple devices using Tapatalk

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea of the purpose of starting this thread. If you want the iPhone 5s, by all means get it. There, that was easy.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea of the purpose of starting this thread. If you want the iPhone 5s, by all means get it. There, that was easy.

The point of is so I can obviously have people opinion on the situation if I should trade it or not. And everybody that answered has been very helpful thank y'all.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
My wife has an iPhone 5S and loves it. Won't switch to anything else. But whenever I use it the screen seems so damn small

I went from an iPhone 5 to Note 3 a few months ago and have never regretted it

Guess if you don't mind the smaller screen the iPhone 5s is still an excellent phone

Good luck

Crxssroad

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Hearsay is good and all, but if you want a concrete answer, test the phone out for yourself. While the camera is definitely a good feature because it's easy to make general statements about, you won't be completely sure until you've had some 1 on 1 with it. It's really that simple.

Reason being that we all have different expectations of the same thing. Especially with something as personal as a phone, others reviews are going to be a tad bit biased.

However, it honestly looks like you're ready to try it for yourself. You don't really need an approval from a community that's geared to prefer Note 3's, correct? Our answers are going to be generally lackluster.

Hope you're getting what you're looking for though. :cool:

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Yea I know what y'all mean. Well the person I was going to trade traded the iPhone so I'm waiting for someone else to offer me a TMobile or unlocked iPhone 5s. I had all the other iPhones besides the 5s. I love apple the main thing I always loved about it was the keyboard, camera, how stable and snappy it is, good size in had and pocket, and has a lot of cases. But I love android because you can do so much customizing and I love that. And that I don't need iTunes for anything because android and do everything without it. So those are my reasons for loving both. But the only reason I want iPhone 5s because the camera is good I hear, fingerprint scanner, and it's much faster.

Kevie Cam

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
I checked out the 5S and was not sold on it at all. I was coming from an S4 and didn't see much difference in picture quality at all. If pictures are your thing (because the post never mentioned anything about OS importance) then maybe you should consider the Nokia 1020 or the S4 Zoom. They both have EXCELLENT cameras and personally I prefer the 1020 over the Zoom (form factor).

Posted via Android Central App

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Pride...won't let you admit it, give it a while! :-D

jking, glad you're liking it, good luck with all the fun you can't have with apple, LOL! In the end, its all about what makes "you" happy!

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I have both - they are too different to compare. The iPhone camera is certainly not flawless, but better than the Note 3, for the most part (my Note 2 took way better photos under low light conditions).

Posted via Android Central App

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Hearsay is good and all, but if you want a concrete answer, test the phone out for yourself. While the camera is definitely a good feature because it's easy to make general statements about, you won't be completely sure until you've had some 1 on 1 with it. It's really that simple.

Reason being that we all have different expectations of the same thing. Especially with something as personal as a phone, others reviews are going to be a tad bit biased.

However, it honestly looks like you're ready to try it for yourself. You don't really need an approval from a community that's geared to prefer Note 3's, correct? Our answers are going to be generally lackluster.

Hope you're getting what you're looking for though. :cool:

Yeah. What I was saying before was, essentially, why in the blazes should I (or anyone else on the board) care if the OP gets a iPhone 5s or not? Get whatever device you want; it certainly makes no difference to me.