1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default AT&T Galaxy Note 3 - gosms pro paid version

Curious to know who uses gosms...if you use gosms...is it worth upgrading to use the premium version???

How does it compare to the stock messaging on the ATT note3?

Someone suggested using hangouts but the mms on there sucks as far as sending video.

the gosms premium you can send videos...if you pay for that...

Default Re: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 - gosms pro paid version

I use the stock att message app and it seems to be the best. My issue group messaging was breaking up to different messages. The att app allows me to text see when I last called and captures v mail all in one place. It's pretty convenient.

Posted via Android Central App

I use pro. I love it. You can hide certain msg's, block senders, send full size images, select how you receive texts (in order by size, etc), back up copies of your msg's, a lost phone finder, etc. There's other things too. I can get the full list of add'l things if you'd like.

Sent from my FABULOUS Note 3!

It also recognizes contacts from go contacts ex or the new streamlined go contacts pro which are both free. And I LOVE being able to reply to a msg in the pop up w/o having to exit out of what I'm doing. That's a huge plus.

Sent from my FABULOUS Note 3!

ROM
    GB 2.3.6

I have been using the Pro version of all the Go products; Launcher, SMS, Widgets, and Weather. I think it's a great launcher and have been using it for over two years. There are a lot of features and it works much better than TouchWiz (in my opinion). It's well worth the money.

It's totally worth it if you're satisfied with the free version. I love go SMS and all its features, but the one thing I could never get to work was the group message pop ups. I frequently text with a group of moms where the group chat is desired. It threads the messages great, but my pop up just showers "mms download" so I would have to go to the app anyway, which defeated the purpose. It did the same with pictures texted to me, but the group messaging was the bigger issue. Maybe I had something wrong in settings that wouldn't allow mms to show in the pop up? I'm not sure, but it ended up being a deal breaker for me, and I had to switch to another texting app. But I agree with others, that paying for the pro version of go is totally worth it, like I said, if you're satisfied!
    @Jennabailey0706
    "If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!"