New Note 3 Owner

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
how is with doing spreadsheets i am looking at the note 3 and i do a lot of spreadsheet edits in excel. i also read pdf's and word docs most of the time and use the web browser. i am not looking at this as a daily i am looking at this as my office lol.

As an update to my orignal replay, I can say that they have recently updated the Documents to Go app and it is considerably better. Besides having a completely new and fresh look, it now provides support for all the major cloud services instead of just Google Drive. It is ow my "Go To" app for any Office needs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and PDFs

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe it is supposed to have some native support for printing wirelessly, the one real area where smart phones need to get better.
I've been using Cloud Print and it seems to do the job, whether the printer is connected wirelessly, through a cable or shared from a computer, as long as it has an IP address.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I've been using Cloud Print and it seems to do the job, whether the printer is connected wirelessly, through a cable or shared from a computer, as long as it has an IP address.

I'd forgotten about Cloud Print which I had used on a previous phone. I redownloaded it and it worked right off. Good call.

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I just bought a jet black Note 3 on AT&T Next. I had a Note 2 for 10 months. So far I like what I am seeing. It still has 4.3.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae