- 02-08-2014, 07:24 AM #2
- 02-08-2014, 05:29 PM #3
- 02-10-2014, 04:52 PM #4
- 43 Posts
I like beats so far... The premade playlists are pretty good and the sentence is a cool feature to play around with. I got it mainly for the price though... For $15/month I get a subscription for my wife, my daughter, and myself.
My only problem so far is playing songs from an artist is very slow... It was a bit buggy in the beginning but they have been updating it like mad so it has been getting better.
For an individual plan I would say Google Music is better but you can't beat $15/month for up to 5 users
Posted via Android Central App
- By CarlyRehm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 01:38 AM
- By emrephlvn in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:30 AM
- By AngKURT in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2013, 05:07 AM
- By BrandonC in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2013, 09:17 PM
- By BrandonC in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2013, 01:00 PM