Problem with connecting PC with my Samsung Note 3

Cool Loop

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue too. my laptop won't detect my phone when connected but the phone is charging. changing usb port won't help too. but i finally found the solution. When phone connect to the pc via usb cable, disconnect and reconnect the connection on the charging port on your phone. Not the usb port on your pc. hope that will help.

voltgain

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
problem resolved
change your old cable to new cable. It will resolved this problem. It does need to factory reset, or kies instlall, just change with new cable. its work.:)

Milebb

Nov 17, 2016
Visit site
I have conected my samsung note 3 to my PC, but the phone doesn't recognize the conection(the PC too), but the phone is charging not knowing it, and th batterys charge is decreasing. Once I restart the phone, I can see the phone has charged to some degree. This repeats each time I try to charge it, I'm thinking that this might be a software problem, since I updated it to the new android version recently. Can I do something about this? I'd like for my pc to be able to see the phone.

P.S. how can I get rid of the option that music album covers are on my lock screen? Thanks everybody.

Go to Phone, then pres: *#0808#
Then click: MTP + ADP

rizwanamd4

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
i am downloaded kies from Samsung website still not connected also change usb cable port everything to do but still same problem "Not Connected"

pjharristx

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: Problem with conection with my Samsung note 3

There is NO USB symbol, nothing even showing the phone is connected to the computer - only shows it is charging. That's the problem - the option to change how the phone is connected is GONE ;o(

pjharristx

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I have tried 5 different cables, including the original Samsung charging cable, and also 3 different computers - nothing has fixed this yet ;o(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18