Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default note 3 can u write on back of pic just like the note 2

    Note 3

    At&t Galaxy note 3 & Galaxy Gear & Tab 2 10.1
  2. #2  

    Default Re: note 3 can u write on back of pic just like the note 2

    Yes you can

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: note 3 can u write on back of pic just like the note 2

    I order the note 3 today so I hope it be here tomorrow or Thursday

    At&t Galaxy note 3 & Galaxy Gear & Tab 2 10.1
  4. #4  

    Default Re: note 3 can u write on back of pic just like the note 2

    I can (AT&T) but oddly enough I did NOT see that feature on the Verizon and Sprint version of the Note 3 in Best Buy but it could be nothing more than an update that adds it.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"
  5. #5  

    Default Re: note 3 can u write on back of pic just like the note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by clitrenta View Post
    I can (AT&T) but oddly enough I did NOT see that feature on the Verizon and Sprint version of the Note 3 in Best Buy but it could be nothing more than an update that adds it.
    I have the Sprint note 3 and can confirm that you CAN write on the back, great feature, I use it all the time.
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clitrenta View Post
    I can (AT&T) but oddly enough I did NOT see that feature on the Verizon and Sprint version of the Note 3 in Best Buy but it could be nothing more than an update that adds it.
    You (clitrenta) were told by people in a different post on the same subject over a week ago that Verizon and Sprint customers CAN write on the back of their photos. And, that since the phone was released back in Sept - which is when I got mine (Verizon) I have used this feature.

    Posted via Android Central App
  7. #7  

    Default Re: note 3 can u write on back of pic just like the note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by sarkycow View Post
    You (clitrenta) were told by people in a different post on the same subject over a week ago that Verizon and Sprint customers CAN write on the back of their photos. And, that since the phone was released back in Sept - which is when I got mine (Verizon) I have used this feature.

    Posted via Android Central App
    So are you my mother now? I can't tell the tone of your comment but it certainly sounds like you're lecturing me and seriously, I don't think you're old enough so maybe you should dial it back. FYI: It just so happens I had forgotten that. So sue me.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"
  8. #8  

    Default Re: note 3 can u write on back of pic just like the note 2

    Quote Originally Posted by clitrenta View Post
    So are you my mother now? I can't tell the tone of your comment but it certainly sounds like you're lecturing me and seriously, I don't think you're old enough so maybe you should dial it back. FYI: It just so happens I had forgotten that. So sue me.
    I was not lecturing, I was simply reminding you. Which from this comment above, saying you had forgotten, was not a bad idea.

    Posted via Android Central App

Similar Threads

  1. How can one transfer/save text messages on a Verizon Note 2?
    By dspayde in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:06 PM
  2. getting note 3 does it come with ear bubs
    By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2014, 08:55 AM
  3. down loading photos from sd card to Galaxy Note 10.1
    By Kim Anderson-O in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:31 PM
  4. What's Verizon waiting for, on releasing 4.4
    By SalPugliese in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 01:39 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:30 PM

Posting Permissions