- 2 Posts
I don't understand these text characters...??
Hello, Android Smart People.
Is there an app I'm missing for text messaging that will convert these characters I'm receiving to something I can understand? Someone I met recently is sending me messages with undecipherable characters that I know are supposed to be emoticons of some kind, but I have no idea what they're about.
For example: what is "+ge106/" supposed to be??
I'm on the Note 3, sender is using Galaxy S4.
What the **** is this??
- 02-14-2014, 02:29 AM #2
- By egosha osagiede in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:02 PM
- By acmeseed in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:01 PM
- By jjbn in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:54 PM
- By xstinkyx in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 05:09 AM
- By eb63 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:57 PM