1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default need help s Note app

I have the Note 3 and I am having issues With s note app. If I have more on a note than what is shown on screen then I am Unable to scroll down the Page. The only way I can see full screen is by clicking on the Little triangle in right bottom corner. Especially On a Checklist template. I can't seem to find anything that is helpful. I had to go get an app off the Play Store and I really don't want to do that I really Liked the S note from Note 8.0. So if anyone out there Can help me out it would be greatly appcriated. Thank you

Default Re: need help s Note app

I believe you can only scroll when it's a small screen (split screen). But when it's in full screen you cannot scroll, you have to start a second page. That sucks but that's the way it's set up. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, that's in my experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: need help s Note app

Quote Originally Posted by dorrien12 View Post
    I believe you can only scroll when it's a small screen (split screen). But when it's in full screen you cannot scroll, you have to start a second page. That sucks but that's the way it's set up. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, that's in my experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
    This is how I get around the problem which works for me on both the small (split) or full screens and also either using the S-Pen or Virtual-Keyboard:
    - Get into "Edit" mode
    - Use your finger-tip or S-Pen, tap-&-hold at any line of text until the clipboard-pointer appears
    - Lift up finger-tip or S-Pen for a split second and tap-&-hold on to the clipboard-pointer again
    - Then move (slide your finger-tip or S-Pen on the screen) the clipboard-pointer either up or down in the direction that you wish to scroll

This works for me and I believe it will work for you as well. Try it... :-)