- 2 Posts
How to change DPI on stock Touch Wiz in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE?
I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Kitkat
Are there applications and/or Mods to give you a list of DPIs to choose from?
It could be similar to x transformer from x-note rom.
I really appreciate your feedbacks and your answers.
Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE
- 02-21-2014, 04:23 PM #2
Re: How to change DPI on stock Touch Wiz in Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE?
I think the most common solution would be a custom Launcher like ADW, NOVA or Go Launcher. Then you can adjust most of the stuff the DPI settings in android allow you to manipulate.Craig
Phone :: BB880>>BB9000>>Captivate>>Galaxy Note1>>Galaxy Note 3
Tablet :: B&N Nook >> Xoom >> Nexus 10
Game/Mini-PC :: Zealz G802 >> Ouya
- 02-21-2014, 04:36 PM #3"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 02-22-2014, 11:20 PM #4
- By cliffagreen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 04-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Fosmon Duro Fro slim fit case for Galaxy Tab 8.4 pro, not bad at all and a bargain price, pics insidBy angry english in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 05:58 PM
- By Lee Moreau in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:48 PM
- By PxuLL in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:25 PM
- By Pueofql in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 12:38 PM