Note 3 out of stock :0 (

jelliebean82

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Trying to get a note 3 today and out of stock in my entire state. They say more shipments tomorrow but no guarantees for note. WTH, this phone came out in October. Do ya think they will get more tomorrow? Are these things that hard to get? Reminds me of the crap I've had to go through getting an iPhone. I switched to Android to get away from Apple's domination!

Posted via Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Entire state? :confused:
That's not cool. Hopefully you can get one soon, it's an awesome phone

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

jelliebean82

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes i live in Oregon. They are telling me it's a popular phone and not enough stock. This is exactly the mumbo jumbo I'm tired of dealing with Apple for.

Thought Android devices weren't like this? This isn't even a new device either....I'm angry :0 (

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes i live in Oregon. They are telling me it's a popular phone and not enough stock. This is exactly the mumbo jumbo I'm tired of dealing with Apple for.

Thought Android devices weren't like this? This isn't even a new device either....I'm angry :0 (

It can happen with any phone, not just iPhones. Might not be new, but I'm sure there are still a lot of people buying them. Samsung does well all year round

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2

jelliebean82

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I understand anything can be popular and out of stock. Just wasn't prepared to be told no store in my state has any. It's been out for a while and I thought Samsung was better and keeping stock flowing (compared to say Apple and their iPhones especially at release time).

AT&T stores say they will receive shipments tomorrow but no guarantee what they will get. I would think Samsung would stock the stores with more....being that it's apparently so popular. This reminds me all over again the pain of trying to get my iPhones...ughh!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You should be able to get the phone at a Best Buy for the same price (and a better extended warranty). AT&T will still handle warranty issues for you.

jelliebean82

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
You should be able to get the phone at a Best Buy for the same price (and a better extended warranty). AT&T will still handle warranty issues for you.

I have to get it through a AT&T company store because I am doing an early upgrade. We tried with BB but their system will not let them do the upgrade ;o/

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Trying to get a note 3 today and out of stock in my entire state. They say more shipments tomorrow but no guarantees for note. WTH, this phone came out in October. Do ya think they will get more tomorrow? Are these things that hard to get? Reminds me of the crap I've had to go through getting an iPhone. I switched to Android to get away from Apple's domination!

Wow, that's unusual. I haven't run into that where I live. Wonder if word is getting out how great these phones are. I picked up two of them maybe a month ago. No inventory issues at that time. Hope you get one soon. If they aren't in today, I'd go with what the other poster suggested and have them send you one overnight. They are totally worth the aggravation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2