Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rukbat
  • 1 Post By zaydabarber
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Trying to get a note 3 today and out of stock in my entire state. They say more shipments tomorrow but no guarantees for note. WTH, this phone came out in October. Do ya think they will get more tomorrow? Are these things that hard to get? Reminds me of the crap I've had to go through getting an iPhone. I switched to Android to get away from Apple's domination!

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    8,982 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Note 3 out of stock :0 (

Entire state?
    That's not cool. Hopefully you can get one soon, it's an awesome phone

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes i live in Oregon. They are telling me it's a popular phone and not enough stock. This is exactly the mumbo jumbo I'm tired of dealing with Apple for.

Thought Android devices weren't like this? This isn't even a new device either....I'm angry :0 (

Global Posts
    8,982 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by jelliebean82 View Post
    Yes i live in Oregon. They are telling me it's a popular phone and not enough stock. This is exactly the mumbo jumbo I'm tired of dealing with Apple for.

Thought Android devices weren't like this? This isn't even a new device either....I'm angry :0 (

It can happen with any phone, not just iPhones. Might not be new, but I'm sure there are still a lot of people buying them. Samsung does well all year round

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I understand anything can be popular and out of stock. Just wasn't prepared to be told no store in my state has any. It's been out for a while and I thought Samsung was better and keeping stock flowing (compared to say Apple and their iPhones especially at release time).

AT&T stores say they will receive shipments tomorrow but no guarantee what they will get. I would think Samsung would stock the stores with more....being that it's apparently so popular. This reminds me all over again the pain of trying to get my iPhones...ughh!

Global Posts
    5,622 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

You should be able to get the phone at a Best Buy for the same price (and a better extended warranty). AT&T will still handle warranty issues for you.
    UJ95x likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Rukbat View Post
    You should be able to get the phone at a Best Buy for the same price (and a better extended warranty). AT&T will still handle warranty issues for you.

I have to get it through a AT&T company store because I am doing an early upgrade. We tried with BB but their system will not let them do the upgrade ;o/

Call customers services and have them to ship u one with next day delivery

At&t Galaxy note 3 & Galaxy Gear & Tab 2 10.1
    Sonnydigs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jelliebean82 View Post
    Trying to get a note 3 today and out of stock in my entire state. They say more shipments tomorrow but no guarantees for note. WTH, this phone came out in October. Do ya think they will get more tomorrow? Are these things that hard to get? Reminds me of the crap I've had to go through getting an iPhone. I switched to Android to get away from Apple's domination!

Wow, that's unusual. I haven't run into that where I live. Wonder if word is getting out how great these phones are. I picked up two of them maybe a month ago. No inventory issues at that time. Hope you get one soon. If they aren't in today, I'd go with what the other poster suggested and have them send you one overnight. They are totally worth the aggravation.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"