- 1 Posts
Note 3 and issues connecting to Jeep UConnect
I have a 2012 Jeep with RES radio with uconnect. I can pair the phone but phonebook will not download, voice dialer does not work for contacts. Had BB and all I had to do was say call John Smith and it would, now I have to say number. Any ideas?
- 02-26-2014, 10:52 AM #2
- 28 Posts
Re: Note 3 and issues connecting to Jeep UConnect
I sort of have the same problem with same Jeep and phone. Since upgrading to Note 3, my phonebook does not get announced when I receive messages and so forth but I am able to use the "Call John Smith" method. I've tried deleting and reconnecting N3 several times in my Jeep. Always recognizes phone but will not download the phonebook.
- By pjmerc in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2014, 06:00 AM
- By robastewart in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 26Last Post: 09-18-2014, 04:38 AM
- By sddabrow in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2014, 01:40 AM
- By npark2012 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-05-2014, 05:57 PM
- By Bobbyjones686 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:09 PM