Just had a software update on my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - It's not Kit Kat

stephfsch2013

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine now shows "Beats Audio" in the bottom toolbar when in an internet explorer window. Plus a little ad for AT&T now offers Beats Audio for $14.99 per month. Seriously now AT&T is pushing ads to my phone?
:(

Madonna Warwick

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Went to make a call and phone was updating. Now starting to get that annoying an app has been blocked warning again.Not sure what update accomplished.

Posted via Android Central App

CRUZR

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Madonna, "mastaofdacat" posted a pic of what the update actually did. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Any way to disable auto update?
I think I stopped auto update for samsung apps but not sure about software updates.

Posted via Android Central App

DrConcrete

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Ever since this update, my battery life is much less than before. I used to have plenty of battery at the end of the day; now I can barely get by. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I have seen only one thing. The green LED in the upper left corner blinks when I am not using the phone and it is still on.
Battery life _may_ have extended somewhat but hard to say. I think that the phone battery is not discharging as much as it used to.

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Amber Dawn2

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have Verizon and woke up yesterday morning with this update and it has added Drive, Emergency Alerts, and Isis Wallet and since the update my phone is getting less service than before and it takes forever to send a message.

Amber Dawn2

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have also noticed with my phone that I am no longer able to control my brightness by just pulling my notifications down I actually have to go to my settings and that instead of color for my battery life it is now in black and white.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I have also noticed with my phone that I am no longer able to control my brightness by just pulling my notifications down I actually have to go to my settings and that instead of color for my battery life it is now in black and white.

Unless this is different on Verizon, goto Settings>Device>Notification Panel> Then put check in, Brightness Adjustment for Notification Panel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton