Why isn't a why isn't ATT releasing Kit Kat for this phone?

skirush2014

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Just curious why there seems to be kitkat updates for just about every other phone except this one. It's strange to me.

Posted via Android Central App

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Others on ATT have received the update. Looks like its just a slow roll out
I hope you're right. Well, I am pretty sure you are right. It's just that I was waiting and waiting for 4.3 on my Note 2, until I finally decided, I know - I'll get a Note 3.

Last edited:

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Everyone's talking about a pre-update from at&t that just occurred, I didn't get it, or at least don't remember getting it....can someone show me what the newer build number is?

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Everyone's talking about a pre-update from at&t that just occurred, I didn't get it, or at least don't remember getting it....can someone show me what the newer build number is?

BUMP!!

My baseband: N900AUCUBMJ5

Kernel Version: 3.4.0-1625098

Build: JSS15JN900AUCUBMJ

Does the lastest update that apparently everyone but me got, display anything different than above on AT&T? The reason I'm asking, is I'm kind of worried that its not letting me update because I had used Kingo to root, but then unrooted and did a factory reset.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Never mind....I guess its just rolling out to certain devices....my son's phone got, it, but both my wife and I's phone says current is up to date, try again later.. oh well!