AT&T's KitKat for Note 3...

SIDHARTH SOOD

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Not worth going for. Can't sync my email account, none off the call recorder applications work.I miss you jelly bean

Posted via Android Central App

w7sg

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem. From another thread ... this worked for me!!!

I think I have the answer... you can enable master sync by going into pull down notifications and going to far right icon looks like a window and highlight sync icon so it's green... that should work and I think it has on my phone.

Myronmack

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me but I feel after I've updated to kit Kat my note 3 has become extremely buggy!? It's been force closing and just acting oddly, anyone else experience this? Also my note is not rooted or anything.

clitrenta

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm fine for the most part but did notice that Lookout was chewing up 32% of my battery after the update. Turned that bad boy off. My phone is louder now and I have a newer version of S Note but that's all so far. It's to early. We'll see how it goes throughout the day. REALLY want to test the WiFi stability.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm in NJ got it earlier today. So far so good, the only issue I seem to be having is now my wifi is not keeping a connection, & I never had that problem before Kitkat. Oh and I am NOT , nor have I ever rooted my phone. I also did a factory reset after the upgrade and I chose to forget the wifi connection, rebooted modem and router and re-connected, wifi still slow or drops.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
There's an update out there for me but we're way out in the boonies so I think I'll put it off til I'm next to the home router!

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
DL'ing now 541.77 mb. (We are in hotel). We shall see what we see tomorrow morning. Tell mother my last thoughts were of her!

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
4.4.2 now. Back out in the boonies so the install happened all on its own. Seem to be OK though.

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
So far biggest difference I see us the battery icon is white not green and a keyboard icon has appeared. Battery usage _may_ be higher.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
3 days and my note 3 with 4.3 still says the software is up to date! I really want to get my Kit Kat.

Perhaps you've said it, but I'm going to ask again, because my memory is getting worse, as I get older :-D Regarding your phone, how did you purchase it; and have you rooted it in the past? Are you using an actual AT&T sim? Finally, what Build Number do you have? Just the last 3 letters/numbers.

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Mine ran all day, since 0530, so 13+ hrs says 51% so it's got 49% left in the battery. But I will re charge tonight (as usual).

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Update: my WiFi is working fine now. And my email issue was due to me having over 5,000 emails and syncing them all (several accts). Now only syncing one months worth and we are back in business.

lawalty

Oct 25, 2010
www.lloydwalty.com
ROOT ROOT ROOT ROOT is all i have to say.

I'm with you on wanting to have this NC2 update rooted. Right now (for what I can see) there is no possible root exploit yet.

The geniuses at AT&T has update the already locked bootloader, making it very hard to figure a exploit. There is a commitment donate thread over in XDA for someone to step up to the challenge.

I feel like I'm in purgatory just waiting for root. Also, I can't have my KNOX flag tripped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski