Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By T_Touch
  • 1 Post By Spencerdl
  • 1 Post By mhettrich
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Note 3: Screen Protectors

Ordered the Note 3 a couple days ago & it should be here tomorrow. Got a nice UAG case that looks and feels awesome so now im looking for a good screen protector. Thoughts on the Tech Armor HD Clear or something like the Spigen GLAS.tR SLIM Premium Tempered Glass?

Which one would be the better solution or is there something besides those 2? The more I have read, the more I am leaning towards the tempered glass protectors. My father in law recommends the Zagg Invisibleshield from Bestbuy. Thoughts?
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-02-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

Default Re: Note 3: Screen Protectors

I have the bodyguardz tempered glass screen protector, and it looks and feels like the regular screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:

Definitely not the Zagg as it will ruin the feel of the screen and use of the S Pen. I had spigen's non-glass protector and it was great but tempered glass is the best. I recently switched to MIME's glass screen protector and am very happy with it. I have the MIME Feather and it is almost completely fingerprint/oil resistant whereas the film protectors (even those that claim they are) aren't. It's amazing and feels great too.

Global Posts
    567 Global Posts

Ghost Amour for me. LOVE it
    mavrrick likes this.

I choose the iLoome Tempered Glass screen protector ($24.99 Amazon. Videos on YouTube). The Glass screen protectors are probably your best bet
    mhettrich likes this.

I had the Zagg invisible shield on my Note 3 for the last 2-3 months. Had no issues until today, put in my pocket which had some stickers from museum that we went to....

Sticker got onto the screen, and when I tried to remove it carefully it pulled up on the screen protector and ruined it! Got ton of bubbles and wrinkles

I'm gonna go get the bodyguardz Tempered glass from my local AT&T store soon

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

+1 on the iLoome tempered glass screen protectors. I have one on my Note 3 and absolutely love it.
    Current Devices: Note 4, Moto X, HTC One M8, 2013 Nexus 7

Retired Devices: OnePlus One, Sony Xperia Z2, Nexus 5, LG G3, Note 3, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Droid Eris

Android Addict
    Spencerdl likes this.

Go with the Spigen Crystal HD, you cannot see it, you cannot feel it and you get 3 for under $10 on amazon, I won't use anything else. The Spigen is also dry fit and very easy to apply

The Tech Armour I didn't rate at all, feel tacky

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

So just bought and Installed the bodyguardz Tempered glass, got it at local AT&T store. Person in store installed it for me and did an excellent job

I love it. It feels and looks like there is nothing there. Way better than the Zagg invisible shield I had before. Can't believe I didn't do it sooner

Only downside and it's a small one, is I'm using the Trident cyclops case. With the Tempered glass the top left corner only snaps in about 90%all the way. barely noticeable but it is. It may bother some people but not me. Having a great protective case and a great screen protector is worth it!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk

I have the MIME Ghost tempered glass screen protector. I will never get another plastic/film protector again. There really is no comparison.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3
    Craig
    Phone :: BB880>>BB9000>>Captivate>>Galaxy Note1>>Galaxy Note 3
    Tablet :: B&N Nook >> Xoom >> Nexus 10
    Game/Mini-PC :: Zealz G802 >> Ouya